This blog tracks updates to the Blood Sugar 101 Web site.


Friday, December 15, 2017

A Link to the Ongoing Reivew of the FreeStyle Libre CGM Added to Main Site

Page Added: Testing the FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitor

Text Added:
I am reporting on my trial of the FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System that Abbott, the manufacturer, sent me for review. Disclosure: I received the $70 reader and two $40 sensors for free. I have subsequently filled a prescription and paid for three more sensors myself.

To read my reports in sequence, visit this blog page:
http://diabetesupdate.blogspot.com/2017/11/im-testing-freestyle-libre-flash.html

When my trial concludes I will write up a page about this extremely useful device, which I think could revolutionize the way that people with Type 2 Diabetes use the Test, Test, Test Strategy for acheiving normal blood sugars.

No comments: